UNITY CLASSES & SERVICES
For more information on classes, please see our Calendar.
Sunday classes will resume on January 7, 2018.
Wednesday Healing Meditation Service
Every Wednesday Evening
7 to 8 pm – Church Sanctuary
Join us for a sacred time of prayer and meditation. Come to Pause, to Breathe, to be Infilled. This hour session will be facilitated by Rev Christine and Prayer Chaplains.
Come A Part for A While
Monday Evenings 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
January 15 – February 12
This is an interactive class where you will learn and discuss:
- How prayer activates a responsive universe and what this means to you in creating the reality you desire
- Your own prayer life reflecting on childhood prayers, concepts of God, prayer preferences
- The four ways that Jesus prayed and how to use each way to expand your own consciousness
- How to move beyond perceived “blocks” to answered prayers
- The benefits of and how to establish an ongoing prayer practice.
The book, Come Apart for Awhile, is mandatory reading for this class and it can be purchased in the Unity Book Store.
Please sign-up to attend this class by adding your name and contact information to the registration sheet in the Atrium.This class is given on a love offering basis. Click HERE for the flyer.