Our children gather to discover their spiritual nature, learn Unity Principles, build self-esteem, create fun projects and make friends.
We welcome children of all ages in our Sanctuary during Sunday Services. Each children receives a fun-filled Activity bag to add to their church experience. Our Minister and congregation welcome children noises, giggles and interaction! We hold a Vision of a special Unity learning environment for all our children and know that we are moving in that direction.
Please enjoy this Video on the Unity Five Principles for Children –
Click Here to go to YouTube.
Special Notice to Parents of Younger Children
The Quiet Room is at the back of the sanctuary. It has a door and a window into the sanctuary and a speaker system so you can hear the service. There is also a private bathroom connected to this room. Please let us know how else we may be of service as we hold in prayer our desire to have manifest all the resources needed to provide for all of our dear children!
Adult Kids’ Church Teachers are welcomed and invited!
We provide instruction and guidance so that all who wish to be a Unity Kids’ Church Teacher are comfortable with leading or assisting on Sunday. All teachers must undergo a Background Check and be approved. Being a Kids’ Church Teacher is a wonderful and enriching opportunity – don’t miss out!
Contact Toni at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Unity of Greater Hartford provides a strong spiritual foundation for every child’s life. Lessons focus on reinforcing the idea that God is within us, around us, everywhere present, and that we are loved unconditionally. The children are encouraged to connect with their inner wisdom and to live the Truth they know innately. Bible, prayer and meditation are explored and self expression is encouraged.
What We Teach
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do, and give, my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference.
Unity recognizes that there are many expressions of family life. All are welcome. Unity creates an affirming environment that fosters positive self image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance. Through our efforts we:
- Behold all children as whole and perfect expressions of God
- Empower children to fulfill their divine potential
- Teach children to meditate and pray in age-appropriate ways
- Invite children to experience the love of God